FINE LJUBLJANA APARTMENTS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We ask our guests to accept and respect these terms and conditions.
- Your booking is confirmed when you receive an email titled “Your Booking Confirmation” or “Your Apartment Booking” from one of our guest team members.
- Fine Ljubljana Apartments (FLA) may confirm a booking without first collecting a deposit or requesting a credit card guarantee for our repeat guests but also on occasion for first time guests. This decision is entirely at the discretion of FLA staff.
- For all bookings longer than two weeks and during Christmas and Easter holidays, FLA will require either a deposit or a credit card guarantee without exception.
- Once confirmed your booking is safe and secure. However, there may be circumstances or emergencies in which the accommodation is not available for all or part of a rental period. In such exceptional cases we will do our best to offer you alternative accommodation which will, if possible, be of comparable quality and character and for equal or lower price.
- If we cannot find a suitable alternative or if the alternative accommodation is not accepted by you, then you have the right to cancel your booking and any amounts paid will be refunded to you. FLA will not be liable to you for any further costs in respect of the cancellation of the booking.
- Fine Ljubljana Apartments receives very few cancellations. The majority of cancellations made by our guests are the result of an emergency or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of our guests, and we understand that such situations may arise. That’s why we have one of the most liberal cancellation policies in the industry.
- You may cancel your booking at any time up to seven days before your arrival at no cost. As time is of the essence for us to find new guests for vacant dates we ask to be notified of any changes in your travel plans as soon as they happen.
- In case you have to cancel your booking within one week of your arrival we will require 100% of the accommodation fee. However, half of this fee will become a “goodwill credit” which will go toward your future FLA booking.
- We’re sorry to say that we cannot accept a cancellation 24 hours before the arrival or after the check-in date has passed. If you feel that the apartment does not meet your expectations or is not in the condition you expected it to be, you are obliged to give FLA the opportunity to correct the situation. (Please see the section Comments & Complaints).
- A 100 % accommodation fee will be requested and charged for a “no show”. No refund is possible for an early departure.
Fees & Charges
- You agree to pay the accommodation fees without any deductions. You also agree to pay the cost of any damage to the rental property or its contents and to pay any fees in relation to overstaying. (Please see the sections Property Damage and Late Check-out.)
- The fees stated in the Booking Confirmation are for accommodation rental only. No additional services which you have booked through Fine Ljubljana Apartments (concierge, guided tours, chef’s dinner, etc.) are included in these fees.
- By accepting these terms you agree to pay the accommodation fees in full and you authorize FLA to collect the full amount referred to in the Booking Confirmation immediately on check-in. The keys to the property and right to use the property cannot be granted until the accommodation has been paid in full.
- Fine Ljubljana Apartments collects a security deposit for some properties but may, at our discretion, request a security deposit for any FLA accommodation. The deposit is taken at the time of check-in either in cash or by pre-authorizing or deducting an amount from a credit or debit card.
- FLA will be entitled to make deductions from a guest’s credit or debit card in the event of any damage to the accommodation or its contents, or in the event of late check-out or overstaying. If at the end of the stay the property is returned in good condition, taking into account normal wear and tear, FLA will return 100% of the security deposit.
- A late check-in between 9pm and 11pm is possible at an additional cost of 20 euros. Latest check-in is 11pm, however, if your flight is delayed, if there is heavy traffic on the road, or some other circumstances prevent you from arriving at the address by 11pm we will make an exception to this rule. Please note that the late check-in fee still applies. We ask that you please keep updating us with your arrival time if you are going to be arriving later than planned.
- Late check-in fee after 11pm is 40 euros. Late check-in fee can only be paid in cash at the time of the arrival to the person checking you in.
- Early check-in between 8am and 3pm is possible at no extra charge depending on previous bookings and the cleaning schedule for that apartment. We do our best to adjust to the needs of our guests so in most cases you can store your luggage in the accommodation while it is still being cleaned and prepared for you.
- Important note: on the day of your arrival we ask to be notified one hour before the estimated time Check-in can be anytime between 3pm and 9pm. Please let us know your time of arrival at least 24 hours in advance.
- We always greet our guests in person in the apartment they have booked. Please come directly to your apartment at the address which is written in the Booking Confirmation email. If you need help with directions please let us know in good time. For certain locations within the Ljubljana pedestrian zone the meeting point is at one of the taxi drop off areas. This is so that we may help you to find the accommodation and help you with any luggage.
- Please call or send an SMS at +386 51 666 400. In case of any delays please keep informing us of your position and new estimated times of your arrival.
- Check-out time is from 8am to 11am on the last day of your stay. Unless you have agreed a late check-out with FLA, or a further period of rental, then you must leave the accommodation no later than 11am. Remaining in the apartment after this time will result in extra charges for overstaying.
- Early check-out can be arranged from 6am to 8am for an additional 20 euros fee. If you wish to check-out early you must notify FLA at least 24 hours in advance.
- Late check-out is possible from 11am to 5pm but this is subject to availability. If new guests are arriving that day, and regardless of the hour they are arriving, late check-out is not possible. Late check-out has to be requested (and confirmed from FLA) at least 24 hours before a regular check-out time (11am). There is an extra fee for a late check out: 20 euros until 2pm, and 40 euros until 5pm.
Health & Safety
- You are responsible for your own safety during your stay at any of the Fine Ljubljana Apartments. We strongly advise you to read any fire or health and safety guidance which is provided to you and to pay attention to any instructions or explanations which are provided by your FLA greeter or other check-in staff when showing you around the accommodation.
- If you become aware of anything during your stay which you believe could be a health or safety risk please inform FLA immediately.
- You agree to comply with these rules of conduct and also with any building regulations and house rules specific to different properties.
- You may not allow more persons to occupy the accommodation at any time, other than the number of persons specified in the Booking Confirmation. You, as the lead guest, are responsible for the conduct and behaviour of all people staying in the accommodation. This responsibility is personal to you and may not be transferred to any other person.
- If you allow more than the confirmed number of people to occupy or stay in the accommodation the rental may be terminated immediately and you will be liable to pay a supplement charge for each night of an unauthorized stay.
- In addition to complying with these rules and any specific house rules you also agree that you will:
- Keep the accommodation clean, tidy and clear of garbage, and leave the accommodation in the same condition as you found it;
- Not keep or take any pets or animals into the accommodation (unless otherwise agreed with FLA in the Booking Confirmation);
- Not obstruct or leave any objects or waste in any common parts of the building or residential complex;
- Not take any property out of the accommodation including towels, kitchen cloths, crockery or other items;
- Not move any furniture from its original position within the accommodation;
- Not to do anything which is or which may be a nuisance, annoyance or disturbance to other tenants or occupiers of the building or any owner or occupier of neighboring property including playing loud music or musical instruments, dancing, partying or moving furniture;
- Not conduct any illegal or immoral activity from the accommodation;
- Not make any alteration or addition whatsoever to the accommodation or its contents;
- Not use the accommodation for any purpose other than for personal accommodation.
- You acknowledge that the accommodation may be a home of the owner and you agree not to access any rooms, cupboards or drawers which have been locked or sealed with tamper tape and you agree to pay a fixed charge for any breach of private areas or of any tamper tape.
- Fine Ljubljana Apartments will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff or representatives.
- We would like to draw your attention one more time to the part of these Terms and Conditions regarding disturbances, loud music and parties. ALL ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
- Guests staying in any FLA accommodation should know that if parties or loud music are heard and if neighbours complain and call the police, it could result in immediate eviction regardless of the time of day or night. This will also result in a loss of prepaid rent and refundable damage deposit.
- Quiet time is from 10pm to 9am. We appreciate your collaboration in this matter and hope you understand that these rules are necessary as FLA apartments are all situated in residential buildings and the nightly rest of other inhabitants and occupants must be respected.
- If, on arrival at the accommodation, you discover anything is missing or damaged then this must be reported to Fine Ljubljana Apartments immediately otherwise it will be presumed that the damage or loss was caused by you and a charge will be made.
- You must notify FLA of any damage to the accommodation, contents, fixtures or fittings which occurs during your stay, even if you regard the damage as fair wear and tear or if you do not believe the damage is your fault.
- Any deductions for property damage will be taken from the security deposit which was collected from you in cash or was held on the credit or debit card you supplied. In the event the security deposit does not cover the entire damage, or if your card has insufficient funds, or if your card is not valid, or in case you did not supply a credit card at all, you agree to pay the difference in cash or offer an alternative credit card within 48 hours after the damage has been reported by you or identified and documented by FLA staff.
- Any claims made by you under this agreement must be made through Fine Ljubljana Apartments.
- FLA, property owners and hosts will not be liable to you for any business, financial or economic loss or for any consequential or indirect losses such as lost reputation, lost profit, or lost opportunity arising as a result of this agreement.
- FLA’s liability for all losses will be limited to the cost of obtaining replacement accommodation for the agreed rental period.
Complaints and Comments
- Every reasonable care will be taken to insure that the accommodation is presented to you to a high standard. Should you find on arrival that there is a problem, or cause for complaint, you should immediately refer this to the Fine Ljubljana Apartments representative on arrival, or contact FLA. Reasonable steps will be taken to assist you.
- FLA is committed to insuring that any problems or complaints you may have are resolved efficiently and promptly, but as such we must be given the opportunity to do so. Any failure to notify FLA immediately or refusal of reasonable rectification may affect your right to compensation.
- You must be contactable on the phone you provided or provide another number so that FLA can communicate with you about the problems or complaints. You must not independently move to other accommodation without first allowing FLA the opportunity to assist in resolving the complaint or problem. If you do so, or refuse reasonable rectification, this may affect your right to any compensation.
- You must formally confirm any unresolved complaint in writing by email to Fine Ljubljana Apartments within 28 days of the end of your stay at FLA accommodation. No refund is possible for an early departure which was caused by any other reason then an unresolved complaint.